zaterdag 6 juli 2013

A Year completed with Sn@p!

Hi everyone!!

Since June 1st Simple Stories has a brand new designteam focusing pure on the Life Documented products. Take a look at the amazing team!


And yes....that's me on there too!! SO excited to be a part of this group because I LOVE using the Life Documented product and the way of reserving memories that way :D



Today I have a new Life Documented blogpost up over on the Simple Stories blog.




Remember this album I showed before? Well, since Aiden turned one last May 1th, this album is done! So on the Simple Stories blog you can see the last "chapter" of the album. 

Here I would like to show you some more details :)






On the pages above you see these cute banners. I made these using the lovely bunting stickers by my dear friend Yael Yaniv!


These stickers can be used for so many fun projects, here are two examples Yael made herself.




She has her own webstore selling lots of fun stuff, you need to check it out :)



Now as your Hebrew might be as bad as mine...check out her Facebook page, you can contact her in English!

And...since she has send me some more fun stuff to play with, I will be posting some more about Yael's product soon!


Thanks for stopping by!

Love,
Natasja

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten